Table of Contents
UltraViolet Air Purifier
Why use an air purifier?
UV Air purifiers are meant to clean the air around us. The air that surrounds us is filled with pollutants and impurities, which are not obvious to us. It is only when we are in a dusty environment and can see the pollution that we feel the need for fresh and clean air.
Clean air is a necessity for healthy living as we no longer have the luxury to partake of the natural air purification system created by nature through the plants and foliage around us.
Plants are the best air filter which ensures that there is a good supply of oxygen. However, we now have not just carbon dioxide to contend with but also the presence of many other pollutants as well as microbial germs in the atmosphere.
Ultraviolet UV Air Purifier Technology
There are a number of different technologies used to clean the air by air purifiers. Ultraviolet technology is specifically useful and targets the removal of harmful living germs from the atmosphere.
The process employed by the ultraviolet air filter is simple, when the air passes under the ultraviolet light the dangerous germs die with exposure to these ultraviolet rays.
The air that is emitted after filtration through the ultraviolet UV air purifier is clean and free from any germs and injurious living organisms.
It is not necessary for the air to pass through the filter repeatedly as the germs die quite instantaneously as soon as they are within close proximity of the ultraviolet light of the air purifier.
Sometimes there are a few germs that may not die, but are rendered inactive by the UV light and are no longer detrimental to the atmosphere.
The Ultraviolet UV air purifier operates in a simple manner. The air is sucked into the filter using a suction fan. This air then passes under the ultraviolet light and the cleaned air is then expelled out of the filter into the room.
Depending on the intensity of the ultraviolet light it generally takes about half a second to kill a germ or make it inactive by altering its DNA.
The main feature of the ultraviolet air purifier is the UV light which kills microorganisms in the air. The other filters of the ultraviolet air purifier help to remove other impurities like dust and dirt from the air. The air that comes out of the air purifier is clean and sanitized.
AZEUS 7-in-1 UV Air Purifier for Large Room to 540 ft², True HEPA Filter with UV-C Sanitizer and Smart Sensor, Eliminates Germs, Filters Allergies, Pollen, Smoke, Dust Pet Dander, Mold Odors, Night Light
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.8 x 7.1 x 18.3 inches|
|Floor Area||540 Square Feet|
- AZEUS GL-FS32 UV Air Purifier for Large Room: The high-efficiency air purifiers cover an area of up to 540ft²(50m²).5 air changes per hour in 380 ft², 2.5 air changes per hour in 540 ft².In other words, you can also use it in a much smaller room. Modern design fits in any space from small to extra large bedrooms, living rooms, whole houses, offices, nurseries, kitchens, and basements.
- 7-in-1 Purification Systems: TRUE HEPA FILTER(Pre-filter, True HEPA filter, Activated Carbon & VOC Absorber, Formaldehyde adsorption particles, Anti-bacterial Treatment), a UV Air Purifier-C Light Sanitizer, and a Negative Ion Generator. Recommended for dust, mold, smoke, odor, allergens& pet fur. Powerful efficient Air Cleaner prevents Respiratory Problems, Allergic Reactions, and Asthma.
- Auto-Air Quality Sensor in Auto Mode: AZEUS GL-FS32 UV air purifier comes with a smart live air quality indicator that measures and displays changes in color-coded air quality levels such as Blue (Good), Green (Moderate), Red (Poor). Know when your air is good, moderate, or poor, and have the peace of mind that your purifier responds accordingly. Automatically senses air quality, raises or lowers fan speed to reduce particles or odors.
- Whisper-quiet SLEEP MODE & LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION: 60 Watts on High speed. The lowest setting will use less than 50 cents a month in electricity.SLEEP mode runs on its quietest mode and the indicator lights are shut off. It’s dark and quiet when you’re sleeping just as it should be.
- [WORRY-FREE] We Love Our Customers and do believe in their supremacy. If You Have Any Questions, just contact us. We do provide our customers with 24/7 live chat support and try our best to solve any issues for your best user experience.
The benefit of using an ultraviolet UV Air Purifier
There are many harmful germs lurking in the atmosphere that we are usually not aware of. Bacteria, viruses, and other microbial particles plague our air and are commonly known to cause many diseases. UV light effectively kills these germs and makes the air healthy.
The battle against allergens and pathogens has been going on for a long time as there is a growing rate of people affected by asthma and other respiratory problems.
An ultraviolet UV air purifier is the best choice to maintain a healthy environment and minimize the risk of illnesses and health-related issues caused by airborne germs.