Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier
It is difficult to have a site dedicated to the best air purifiers without featuring a significant number of Honeywell air purifier reviews. After all, this is one of the most popular names in air purifiers nowadays. One of Honeywell’s latest models – the Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier – is a very affordable, sleek and stylish tower unit with >99.97% filtration capabilities and revolutionary ionizer which facilitates easy clean-up of free floating dust in the air. Despite its lower price among the many Honeywell air purifier reviews we offer on this site, the Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier can filter the entire variety of small particles that other top air purifiers remove, for example pollen, smoke, mold and much more.
The Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier has the following list of features:
- IFD filter, washable and permanent
- Indicator lights to notify you of requirement for washing
- Filters a large variety of particle types, including dust and pollen
- Ionizer which charges particles to stick to the ground for later vacuuming
- CADR: approximately 125, coverage 186 square feet
Honeywell air purifier reviews wouldn’t be complete with a feature on the Honeywell HFD-120-Q, a very unique tower design and one of the cheapest air purifiers available that can do the job properly. While this particular air purifier from Honeywell has a very slightly lower average rating than other best air purifiers of the same brand, the Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier does have numerous advantages over its siblings.
Reading the Honeywell air purifier reviews on Amazon and elsewhere online, it becomes clear that even the best air purifiers are quite loud and may interfere with sleeping, in particular. Thus, the first advantage of the Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier is that it is extremely quiet.
Never underestimate this simple quality because when you get an air purifier, believe me, you will live with it for the rest of its days. The second major advantage of the Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier which I noticed after reading various Honeywell air purifier reviews was that some air purifiers have filters which need to be replaced:
Even if the actual main HEPA filter itself doesn’t need to be replaced (only vacuumed/washed), there are parts such as carbon filters which do need to be replaced every 3-6 months or so, which of course costs money. You will find no such additional costs with the Honeywell HFD-120-Q. Moreover, and this is the third benefit to using the Honeywell HFD-120-Q over others – it is smaller and uses less power, therefore ongoing electricity costs will be lower, in addition to the initial significantly lower price.
Now, whether you read exclusively honeywell air purifier reviews or any other customer reviews of home appliances, there are always downsides associated with certain advantages. The Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier is no different. From the 200 plus Honeywell HFD-120-Q Air Purifier ratings on Amazon, it’s quite easy to deduce that this is a quality product that works, but that’s not to say things couldn’t be improved. First of all, the price is significantly lower (less than $170 at most good stores) than other top air purifiers, but the Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier also has a lot less air purifying capacity than more expensive models.
Having a CADR of approximately 125, it can purify rooms of up to 186 square feet, that’s about 13.5′ x 13.5′ – anything over that and you need to look for a more powerful alternative. Anything at or below these dimensions, however, and the Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier is the best value option. Second, while it is indeed great that you don’t have to replace any filters,
That is because as far as I can tell, there are no additional carbon filters, which can be quite useful as pre-filters particularly at removing unwanted odors from the air. If you really want carbon pre-filters, you may have to check out our other Honeywell air purifier reviews, because the Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier does not employ carbon pre-filters.
Overall, the Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier is the best air purifier for people with small rooms under 186 square feet, and who want the lowest price Honeywell air purifier that can purify their room effectively.
Style Name: Air Purifier
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10.4 x 9.65 x 28.74 inches|
|Item Weight||14.5 Pounds|
- OSCILLATING AIR PURIFIER: This air purifier circulates air & helps capture up to 99% of airborne particles as small as 2 microns such as smoke, dust, pollen, and pet dander from the air that passes through the filter.
- PERMANENT FILTERS: This tower air purifier features 3 cleaning levels, on/off oscillation control & washable permanent pre-filter & Clean filter. It’s Energy Star-certified for energy efficiency.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY REPLACEMENT FILTERS: The included filter helps reduce odors and VOCs. Each air purifier’s performance is tested as a system with the filters for best efficiency.
- FILTER & CIRCULATE: Honeywell Air Purifiers filter & circulate air in the stated room size up to 5 times an hour. Breathe easy knowing the air in your home is fresher & cleaner with fewer allergens.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Improve your air quality & neutralize odors for a clean & healthy breathing experience year round with Honeywell replacement filters for air cleaners & purifiers.
2 thoughts on “Honeywell HFD 120 Q Tower Air Purifier USA 2022”