Honey Well Air Purifier HPA-150 True HEPA Filter
Honey Well Air Purifier HPA-150 comes in different shapes, sizes, features, and prices as well. The Honeywell HPA-150 True HEPA Tower Purifier is another addition to the Honeywell family.
It has its own distinct features compared to other models and is proven effective in cleaning the air and removing bad odours as well.
Special Features – Honey Well Air Purifier HPA-150 True HEPA
The Honeywell True HPA-150 HEPA Tower Purifier moves air up to 39 feet. It includes Turbo force power for intense cooling and air circulation. It has 3 speeds and up to a 90-degree pivot head.
It’s much quieter than average floor fans so you can enjoy the ambience in your home or office because of its quietness while breathing clean air.
It measures 10 by 12.5 by 27.5 inches and weighs 16.2 pounds. The item model number is HPA-150 and has a 5-year limited warranty. It’s suited for 169 square feet of room size. The HW True HEPA Tower Purifier offers all the benefits of True HEPA including:
Easy to use controls – Honeywell HPA-150True HEPA
- 3 air cleaning levels
- An electronic filter replacement reminder
- A premium carbon pre-filter to help reduce unpleasant household odours and certain household gases
- True HEPA filters that capture up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens such as pollen, dust, smoke, and pet dander as small as 0.3 microns
- The air cleaner is ARB certified to comply with the federal ozone emissions limit. The Tower Allergen Remover has been AHAM certified for use in rooms up to 177 square feet. The CADR ratings are:
- 110 smoke
- 125 dust
- 130 pollen
Design – Honey Well Air Purifier HPA-150 True HEPA
It comes in black colour attractive tower design and is smaller than other Honeywell purifiers. The appearance looks very sleek and handy so it’s easy to carry and transport from room to room or anywhere in the house.
Consumer Reviews – Honeywell HPA-150 True HEPA
Pros and Cons – Honeywell HPA-150 True HEPA
- Outputs filtered air
- Fairly quiet depending on the settings
- An attractive tower design fit for any room
- Helps reduce allergies
- Emits a clean and fresh air smell
- Promotes better sleep
- Quieter than other models
- Air filtration
- True HEPA Filters
- Helps reduce unpleasant household odours and gases
- A little higher price compared to other HW models
- Slight audible in medium/high settings
Conclusion – Honeywell HPA-150 True HEPA
By observing all reviews coming from different users of Honeywell True HPA-150 HEPA Tower Purifier, there were no major disadvantages mentioned regarding the HW True HEPA Tower Purifier.
All comments were fairly acceptable in standards and users have a common perspective. Users mentioned that this product really helps in reducing allergies and bad odours.
This was very prominent in all reviews because the strength of this unit is in its air filter system. Honey Well Air Purifier HPA-150 HEPA Tower Air Purifier produces a good smell and clean air circulates around the entire room.
That is why most users said that allergic symptoms improved greatly even nose and throat problems. If this HW True HEPA Tower Purifier can help save the lives of people suffering from airborne diseases, then it’s really a must-have.
In today’s fast-paced society, sickness and other related problems are unavoidable due to the growing number of people, cars, and businesses. All of these things contribute to air pollution and other environmental problems as well.
Lifestyle changes as a result of technology and people are sometimes not aware of solutions that can somehow fix minor problems of everyday life. Ignorance is not an excuse. Being aware of your surroundings can help a lot in improving your health and relationships with others.