Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120 Quiet Clean Tower Air Purification
For over 125 years, Honeywell maintained and was lauded for its commitment to environmental safety, security and energy through the use of cutting edge innovation and state of the art technology. It has shown its passion for growth and for bettering the lives of it’s customers through high quality products and it’s commitment to superior customer service.
Honeywell is now a Fortune 100 company and is continuing its campaign to raise the standard of living of all of its customers worldwide. Here comes another Honeywell product worth of very high regard, the Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120 QuietClean Tower Air Purification System.
The HFD120 QuietClean Tower Air Purification System is a compact system that’s powerful enough to help rid your home or small office of harmful air borne particles and allergenic substances such as dust, mites, mold, bacteria, pollen and other microscopic particles.
For families with cases of asthmatic and other chronic respiratory related ailments, household pets and even frequent visitors, the Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120 QuietClean Tower Air Purification System has proven to be an essential and even life saving necessity for overall health and well being.
Breathtaking Design and Features – Honeywell HFD120
Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier with Permanent IFD Filter, Black Its tower design is uniquely compact and easily portable not to mention, very attractive. Designed to purify air in small and medium sized closed rooms and provide a clean breathing environment for rooms of approximately 170 feet.
It is relatively lightweight with approximately 13-14 lbs out of the box and can fit in any space with its very compact tower design with product dimensions of 29 x 11.5 x 10 inches. Small, compact but powerful and stylish. The oscillating feature allows for air to naturally circulate within the room thus making sure that you and your family’s breathing environment is not stifled.
Also, the ionization feature of the device is built-in thus making sure that you don’t have to worry about switching this on or off. This also contributes greatly to the noise reduction capabilities of the device so clicking sounds made by other air ionization and filtration devices available in the market does not interrupt you and your family.
Purification and Filtration System – Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120
It may be small but it packs a unique ‘no replacement’ filtration system designed to last without the need for constant and costly filter replacements like most air purification systems in the market. Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120 boasts of a 2-stage filtration process for efficient air cleaning capabilities.
First, a permanent, washable pre-filter catches larger smoke and airborne particles thus leaving the secondary IFD filter to help completely filter out smaller particles ensuring cleaner and better breathing air free from odor and other airborne irritants. On top of this, the device circulates the air 5 times an hour to make sure that the quality of air is maintained all throughout the room.
The Filters – Honeywell HFD120
Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier with Permanent IFD Filter, Black
What you will like about the Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120 filters is the convenient to last longer and how it can effectively works over the period of time. Some of the benefits listed are:
- The pre-filter is a permanent filter that is easily maintained and cleaned. Just simply wash regularly and you’re set! It’s that easy to clean and to maintain.
- The filter doesn’t need to be replaced. Meaning No replacements means more money saved, less time spent on ordering and ultimately, more time and resources spent on more important activities like spending quality time with family.
- The IFD (Intense Field Dielectric) filter that comes with the device is composed of small fibers meshed together to properly filter out smaller natural airborne particles as small as 2 microns
- Honeywell HFD120 dual filter system is capable of filtering 18 times more pollutants than other air ionizers and purifiers thus giving you and your family 99.97% cleaner air.
- Filter maintenance is a breeze because both filters could be washed and with just soap and water. Vacuuming first best cleans the IFD filter. Both filters could be cleaned on a monthly basis.
Sound Reduction – Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120
As the name implies, it’s is very quiet and is great to be used in receiving areas, bedrooms, dining rooms, home offices or studies – basically anywhere in the house that you need clean air without the obvious droning of other equipment of its class.
It hums very inaudibly and does not have any of the clicking sounds that the other ionizers have thus making sure that you can continue with your usual day to day activities without you even noticing it working.
This sleek and silent powerhouse does not interrupt the quality of your day-to-day activities like watching TV, having intimate conversations, studying or even sleeping. All you get is good clean air all the time, every time.
Costs – Honeywell HFD120
In this day and age, financial considerations are always important in purchasing merchandise or services. Some of the following will benefit you:
- The device uses as much energy as a typical 60 watt light bulb so not only does it save you on maintenance it also saves you money on your electricity bill.
- This device was granted an Energy Star by the US Department of Energy for energy efficiency.
- Generously priced within $140-$180 dollar range, this is truly is an amazing deal for your money because it saves you money in the long run without sacrificing quality and style.
- Honeywell backs up this awesome device with an equally amazing warranty available for up to 5 years so you don’t have to worry about service and support.
Consumer Reviews – Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120
Conclusion – Honeywell HFD120
Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier with Permanent IFD Filter, BlackWith a lot of customer surveys and reviews, the device is highly appraised and applauded. The overall costs, maintenance, versatility and performance of the device had earned it 4 out of 5 stars.
It’s lightweight so it could be carried around from one room to another easily. It’s easy to set up. Just plug it in and it’s good to go! It’s quiet, easy to maintain and clean, and it’s great for your home or home office.
As far as Honey Well Air Purifier HFD 120 cost is concerned, it’s priced generously low but backed up with a 5-year warranty for hassle free support and service. Finally, it’s a small but powerful device, which is proven to do its job quietly and efficiently so you can focus on the more important stuff.