Do Air Purifiers Help with Pet Hair?
Do Air Purifiers Help with Pet Hair?
Pet owners understand how frustrating pet hair can be especially during busy schedules when no one has enough time to get rid of pet hair. During the weekends, general cleaning is also not enough to eliminate all pet hair and dander. In addition to that, pet odor can also be a huge problem.
Many pet owners ask, “Do air purifiers help with pet hair?” The simple answer is, of course! An air purifier can benefit pet owners in many ways as there are many features that come with it. Aside from getting rid of pet hair and dander, air purifiers can also eliminate other air contaminants and harmful gases present in the air.
- Pet Hair and Other Pet Problems: Our adorable pets shed almost all the time and there is no specific season to when they shed more. They just do. Almost all pet owners are facing the same problem: pet hair. Although pet dander are not so visible, pet hair are likely to be seen on the carpet, furniture, counter tops, bed sheets, floor, and even on clothes! No matter how many times you vacuum and clean your home, it is still not enough to eliminate pet hair as they are unstoppable. Aside from pet hair and pet dander, odor, urine, saliva and stool from our adorable pets can also trigger allergy symptoms. For instance, when your pet’s saliva dries, it will start flaking off and goes to the air which can be inhaled by your family. Having an air purifier at home especially when you have furry pets allows you to breathe fresh and clean air while decreasing the amount of time for cleaning.
- Benefits of Air Purifiers for Pet Hair :Pets are part of the family and if you have decided to let them stay indoors, air purifier pet hair can provide you and your family fresher and cleaner air while playing with your pets.If you are still thinking, “Do air purifiers help with pet hair?” here are the benefits of having an air purifier.
Reduces Significant Amount of Pet HairFurry pets staying indoors such as cats and dogs mean that pet hairs are everywhere and it is almost impossible to get rid of all the strands stuck on the floor, carpet and clothes.Having an air purifier can reduce significant amount of pet hair inside your home in order to provide you and your family a healthier indoor environment.
- This means that there will be less or almost no pet hair on your carpet, furniture, counter tops, bed sheets and clothes. This gives you more peace of mind as air purifier can do almost all the cleaning work for you.
b. Eliminate Airborne Contaminants Air purifier pet hair can also eliminate other airborne contaminants such as pollen, pet dander, mold spores, dust, dust mites, and more. People suffering from allergies can also benefit from air purifier as these devices can keep the allergens away.
Air purifiers with true HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) filters can eliminate 99.97% of air contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. This improves significantly theindoor air quality you breathe while preventing possible allergic symptoms to enhance the health of your whole family. It also saves you a lot of time from cleaning.
Eliminates Odors and Harmful GasesAside from pet hair, air purifiers can also reduce pet odor and other odors lurking in the corners of your home with activated carbon filter. HEPA filters are usually paired with activated carbon filter to eliminate odors in the air.
For instance, stagnant smell from the kitchen caused by leftovers can be eliminated with an air purifier to keep your home smelling clean and fresh. Other harmful gases and chemicals present in your indoor air can also be eliminated such as chemicals from cleaning products, gas stove and tobacco smoke.
If there are children or elders in your home, consider having an air purifier to keep their lungs from the harmful chemicals and gases as they tend to have weaker lungs than adults.d.Improves Family’s HealthIf someone in your family has allergies from pet dander and pet hair, breathing can become very difficult as there are millions of pet hair and dander floating in the air even after you vacuum the carpet and floor.
To make it worse, these small particles can make the lungs weaker. Pet dander stays inside your home for a long time which can be inhaled by all family members.With proper elimination of air contaminants like pet dander, odor, gases, smoke and toxic chemicals in the air, your family’s health will improve.
- Air Purifier Pet Hair FeaturesHere are some of the features that you need to consider when looking for an air purifier.
- True HEPA filters – Air purifiers with true HEPA filters can eliminate 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Activated carbon filter – This filter is responsible for eliminating odors.
- Service Indicator – This feature lets you know when it is time to change the filters.
- Coverage Area – Check the square footage in the description to determine if it can cover the room where you intend it to use.
- Speed Settings – Check if the air purifier offers multiple speed settings to prevent consuming a lot of energy.
- Portability – This feature allows you to transfer the air purifier from room to room so you can maximize its use.
- Sensor – Some air purifiers offer Sensor feature which automatically adjusts the speed setting according to the quality of indoor air.
- Washable Pre-Filters – There are air purifiers that come with washable or reusable pre-filters which can cut the overall costs.
- Timer – With timer feature, the air purifier can turn off automatically even if you forgot to turn it off.
To eliminate pet hair effectively from all parts of your home, you will need an air purifier and a good one at that. Investing for an air purifier allows you to have better indoor air quality which can significantly improve the health of your family and pets.
2 thoughts on “Do Air Purifiers Help with Pet Hair USA 2022”