Best Air Purifiers for Pets, Allergies, Asthma and Other Breathing Ailments
We provide you the best products at the best prices on the web. Take a look at our categories on the left for the widest range available, and shop online safe in the knowledge that all orders are 100% secure – guaranteed!
Get Rid Of Chronic Pet Allergy Problems by Opting the Best Air Purifier for Pets
If you are the proud owner of a pet then you must also hold the misfortune to experience and witness health problems associated with the pet.Problems like allergies that crop up every now and then to your pet animal whether it is a dog or a car creates a lot of inconvenience and trouble.
While some individuals get rid of their pets to solve this, others research and find air purifiers to keep the air in their home purified. The Best Air Purifier for Pets can help let go of dirt, germ comprising air particles and keep the air within the interiors clean and clear. Within a short time one will find that pet allergies and diseases are history.
The selection of an air purifier depends on two factors. First what kind of a pet is owned and secondly what type of dirt or pollutant is being experienced. In generally the primary causes of allergies in a house which has a pet is due to dander. Dander is nothing but the pet’s dead skin cells or oils which get secreted in the air on a daily basis. When ,mixed with dust in air they further cause harm like allergies.
How to choose the best air purifier for pets at your home? Although the market is flooded with pet related products and numerous air purifiers and clean up solutions, it is a real challenge to buy the right product. Little research is needed before choosing an air purifier for yourself. To understand this we have to first understand the difference in between air purifiers and air cleaners.
Air cleaners –This product is aimed to remove particles like pet hair or droppings that remains inside the pet box.If the box where the pet is completely clean then in turn it helps in keeping your home clean.However, it is important to understand that these air cleaners cater to specific areas only and does not aid in cleaning and purifying the entire house.Air purifiers –There are air purifiers of high quality which are aimed to clean multiple rooms.
An air purifier which comprises of negative form of OH ions is best recommended. These ions present in the purifier when sprayed in air makes the dirt particles come out of the air and thus we do not end up breathing them. By killing the germs and bacteria present in the air these keep our home and family member along with the pets healthy. No matter how much the pet is close to the owner it is important to keep hygiene and cleanliness always in mind.
Do you have allergies from pollen, pet dander, dusts and from other allergens? Do you sneeze all the time and you feel annoyed by the itchiness of your throat or eyes? Do you also have asthma? People with allergies and asthma are likely to get an air purifier or air filter in order to eliminate the allergens that are present in the air. These allergens may include smoke, pet dander, pollen, dust mites and more. Is it worth your money to get an air purifier?
First Thing to Do
Before jumping to getting yourself or someone in your household an best air purifier for pets, you can try to minimize first the amount of allergens in your home. This may also reduce the symptoms as well as asthmatic reactions for someone with asthma. Here are some suggestions that you can do to minimize your exposure to symptoms:
- If you have pets at home, the best thing that you can do is to give them a new home. We understand that you love your pets so if that is not an option for you, make sure that you do not let them go inside your bedroom. Keep them away from the furniture as well.
- Remove all the carpets so the allergens would not stick on them. Simply use smooth flooring.
- During summer or warm months, turn on the air conditioning unit to eliminate the allergens as well as outdoor pollens.
- Do not let anyone or yourself to smoke inside your home.
- When washing your laundry and other linens, always use the hottest water to get rid of dust mites.
- During allergy attack, close your windows.
- Do not forget to clean your air conditioner filters and duct filters regularly to ensure that the air you breathe is cleaner.
If doing all the suggestions above did not give you any relief, then it is probably time for you to consider getting an air purifier for home.
Getting an Air Purifier
Air purifiers are designed to eliminate all particulates that are present in your indoor air such as pet dander, pollen, smoke, dust mites, mold spores, gases and more. Even if there are no pets inside your home, pet dander are still present which are carried by clothes and the wind.
People with asthma and allergies are recommended to use an air purifier to ease the problem although it is not really the solution. Air purifiers can help patients to decrease the amount of allergens at home and to keep the air cleaner as possible.
There are debates if air purifiers can really help. Some people claimed that air purifiers are helpful in reducing asthma symptoms and allergies. However, the consistency may not be the same. But an air purifier might still be of help for you. There are five basic types of air filters:
- Mechanical filters
- Electronic filters
- Hybrid filters
- Gas phase filters
- Ozone generators
Choosing an Air Purifier
When choosing the air purifier or air filter for your home to ease your allergy or asthma, make sure that you choose one that ensures high efficiency over an extended period of time (for several months). Make sure that the air purifier does not produce levels of ozone above 0.05 parts per million.
You can use these questions before getting the right air purifier for your home:
- What is the device’s CADR (clean air delivery rate)? The Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers give ratings to air cleaners depending on their CADR which show how much filtered air the unit can deliver.
- What contaminants can the unit eliminate from the air? What are the substances that cannot be eliminated by the unit?
- In relation to true HEPA standard, what is the efficiency rating of the unit?
- How often does it need to clean or replace the filter? How much does filter replacement cost?
- What is the noise level of the unit? Are you comfortable enough with the noise during bed time?
People who are suffering from COPD or emphysema can also consider getting an air purifier. However, if you do not have any respiratory problems and you are living in a clean environment, there is no need to spend money.
2 thoughts on “Best Air Purifiers for Pets USA 2022”