Best Air Purifier for Dust Removal – Ultimate Guide
Best Air Purifier for Dust
Many people usually ask themselves what is the purpose of having an best air purifier for dust in their homes, if they don’t observe any bacteria or allergens. Despite these claims, it is important for people to know that the air is, without a doubt, contaminated with all types of allergens, dust, bacteria and pollutants and the only viable solution for getting rid of all these negative aspects and breathing fresh and healthy air is to buy one of the best air purifier for smoke or dust you can find within your price range.
Some people buy air purifiers to help them relieve their asthma problems, some buy it because they have allergy issues, others because they want to remove dust from air and some just because they want to breathe in fresh air; but no matter what the purpose is, it is essential to have such a device if you want a healthy environment for yourself and your family.
Quick review of the Three Best Air Purifier for Dust
The producers of some of the best air purifiers offer their clients a wide selection of models each with its very own cleaning method. If you are looking for the air purifier for dust, here are 3 choices that will definitely help you make the right decision:
- Alen T500 HEPA air purifierStudies revealed that although it is a compact device, it offers high performance and consumers will be able to remove dust from air without a problem. Costing around $300, it truly offers a great balance between quality and price. It covers an area of around 500 square feet and due to the professional HEPA-Pure filter, it eliminates 99% of all allergens, bacteria, odors and pollutants inside your home. It is without a doubt one of the best products on the market.>>>Alen T500 HEPA Tower air purifier Reviewed<<<
- Blueair 203 HEPA Silent air purifierIdeal for bedrooms due to its compact and silent features. It costs around $330 and it uses a high tech two stage filtration system, including a HEPA Silent filter and a SmokeStop filter, which removes without a problem 99.97% of al negative particles. It is a great air purifier for dust and it is especially useful for those suffering from different respiratory problems including asthma. Even nasty odors and smoke can’t compete with the efficiency of the Blueair 203 air purifier, thus making it one of the best air purifiers for dust that can be found on the market.>>>Blueair 203 HEPA Silent air purifier Reviewed<<<
- Whirlpool Whispure 510 air purifierOne of the most solid devices that can be used for medium-size rooms. Costing around $300, this device is equipped with a two stage filtration system, thus removing 99.97% of all damaging particles. This device is without a doubt perfect for small to medium size houses, and with the 5 stage filter indicator and an additional feature that locks the controls, the Whirlpool Whispure 510 air purifier may be considered as one of the best air purifiers for dust that can be found on the market at a reasonable price and great quality.>>>Whirlpool Whispure 510 air purifier Reviewed<<<
Did you know that official studies released by the Environmental Protection Agency state that, in general, the quality of air inside your home is between 2 to 5 times more damaging than the air outside?
How to choose the best air purifier for dust?
Here are 4 important steps to follow in order to make sure you will buy one of the best air purifier for dust that suits your needs and is still affordable.
- Before buyingDoctors recommend that it would be a wise decision that before deciding to buy an air purifier for dust, a person might take some simple actions for reducing the bacteria and pollutants inside his home. Some of these actions include vacuuming more frequently, stop smoking inside, stop lighting candles and firewood, never keep inside your home chemicals or pesticides and always clean your chimneys, vents and fireplaces.By doing these simple actions, you will significantly reduce the quantity of allergens, bacteria and pollutants inside your home and you won’t be obliged to buy an air purifier for dust, anymore.Unfortunately, there are other types of allergens and pollutants caused by different products and materials that are used to clean the house or repair it (paint, adhesive) that are capable of causing, in time, different respiratory problems, without even knowing the reason. This is why it is extremely important to check out the air purifier market and buy yourself one of the best air purifier for dust that will specifically fit your needs.
- Making the correct choiceIt is important to know that there are some aspects to consider in order to make sure that you will buy them, within your price range and necessities.
- In case your home is not equipped with a forced-air system, it is recommended that you buy a large and portable device that will be moved throughout the house.
- Read carefully all the mentioned features. For example, some devices have an indicator that lights up when the filter needs to be changed, some stop working if they were left running for a few continuous hours and some keep running until they break down. If you want a great air purifier, be very careful.
- Make sure it has all the necessary certifications inside the box.
- Check the efficiency ratingThe Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers checks each device that is brought on the market and offers a clean-air delivery rate (CADR). The limits are 350, which means it is perfect and 100, meaning it will offer poor results. Check very carefully.
- Check the area that covers the deviceEach model is designed to cover a certain area and if you want perfect results, make sure your space is compatible with the area covered by the air purifier for dust you plan on buying.Owning some of them will help you capture even the tiniest particles of pollen, dust, allergens and bacteria, thus allowing you and your family to enjoy a quality and fresh environment.