Top 4 best air purifiers reviews
There are many air purifiers in the market and finding the best air purifiers among all these air purifiers can prove to be a hard task. Indoor pollutants are one of the triggers which can result into many health complications.
Air purifiers can be a great tool in fighting these air pollutants. Research and studies has proven that indoor air is more polluted, in fact, it is 5 times more polluted that the outdoor air and therefore it needs cleaning from time to time. Top 4 Best Air Purifiers For Smoke
Air purifiers basically filter the polluted air eliminating all the air pollutants present in the air. Air purifiers vary in sizes and effectiveness and it is because of this that you need the best air purifier suited for your surrounding.
Smoke is one of the air pollutants which pollutes the air in almost all households across the world. One of the major sources of smoke pollutants in many homes is by cigarette and cigar smoking. There are many air purifiers which have being designed for the purpose of eliminating smoke particles in the air. They include:
1. IQ Air GC MultiGas Air Purifier
For an air purifier to be considered as the best air purifier for smoke, it has to posses awesome features and it must be effective as well as efficient. The IQAir GC MultiGas GC Air purifier possesses awesome features which enables it to be effective in eliminating smoke particles in no time.
- Features four activated carbon canisters:The air purifier has four activated carbon canisters which have a high absorption power for smoke. The canisters are packed together with a blend of bituminous coal-based activated carbon, which has being blended together with impregnated alumina. The function of the alumina pellets is that they use potassium permanganate to oxidize and also eliminate any kind of carcinogenic compound which may be found in the smoke.
- Powerful fan speeds:The air purifier has awesome fan speeds which make the elimination of air pollutants possible and in the shortest time possible.
2. Austin Air Healthmate Plus HEPA Air Purifier
Second on our list of the best air purifiers for smoke is Austin Air Healthmate Plus HEPA Air filter. It is well known as one of the best air purifiers for odors, smoke, among other common air pollutants. The features it has are awesome and this is the reason why it is so powerful.
- HEPA filter:The air purifier has one of the best air filters. HEPA filters are well known for eliminating 99.97% of airborne pollutants even those that have a small size of 0.3 microns.
- Carbon filters:Carbon filters are the best known air filters for smoke and its odors, basically because of carbon which has a high absorbing power. The carbon filters has also being made up of a blend of zeolite and potassium iodide which adsorbs the smoke odors in the air. The blend also oxidizes the harmful chemicals which are present in the cigarette smoke.
3. AirPura C600 VOC Air Purifier
A new air purifier which makes an entrance to the top five air purifiers is the AirPura C600 VOC Air purifier. This particular air purifier is perfect for the elimination of chemical vapor, smoke and odor.
- The air purifier has the power of the largest cleaning coverage. It therefore can be used for medium to large spaces.
- Fitted with activated carbon filters which are actually the best air filters for smoke and smoke odor and fragrances.
- HEPA filters
HEPA filters are very powerful air filters which have the ability of eliminating 99.97% of the airborne particles as little as 0.3 microns. You therefore need not worry about airborne air pollutants because there will be none present in the air.
The air purifier is noisy when under operation, therefore making the environment around it uncomfortable to be in. You can imagine sitting around a very noisy air purifier.
4. BlueAir 603 HEPASilent Air Purifier
Blueair 603 HEPASilent Air purifier represents one of the best air purifiers for eliminating tobacco and smoke odor. In addition to that, the air purifier also has the ability of eliminating chemical vapors which might be present in the air.
- Activated carbon filter
As always, the best air purifiers have activated carbon filters which are the best air filters for the elimination of odors from smoke and fragrances. It also has potassium permanganate components which have the power of iodizing the harmful carcinogenic particles in the air, therefore making them harmless.
The air purifier operates quietly. Unlike other air purifiers, this air purifier operates under very minimal noise. You will therefore be comfortable when the air purifier is under operation.
- HEPA filters
Blueair 603 HEPAsilent Air purifier has a true HEPA filter which basically has the power of getting rid of 99.97% of the pollutants present in the air. It has the power of eliminating air pollutants even as small as 0.3 microns, therefore you can imagine how effective this air purifier can turn out to be.
- Easy to use
The air purifier is easy to use and this has being made possible due to the fact that the air purifier has a unique technology whereby it only requires you to press simple buttons to get yourself going.
Cigarette smoke is very dangerous and can result into very serious diseases such as bronchitis or even cancer. That is not the only smoke that can be present in your home environment. Smoke from faulty cookers can also be the source of smoke in your house.
One thing that is common in all these air purifiers is the presence of activated carbon air filter which is the best air filter for smoke and odor. These air purifiers have being ranked among the best air purifiers not only for smoke but also for other airborne pollutants including dirt, dust, pollen among others. They are readily available in online stores at very pocket friendly prices. Prices that won’t deter you from purchasing any of them.