Why need to know the best air purifier target ?
Air Purifier Target Smoke, Dust, Pets, Allergies and Molds
Poor indoor air quality can lead to many health problems. There are many factors that contribute to bad air quality such as the amount of dust, smoke, allergens and other air contaminants present in the air. These airborne particulates can trigger asthma or worsen the condition of someone with breathing problems. With air purifier target, you can achieve a healthier environment for you and your family.
People who have breathing problems and those who are living in the city or construction sites as well as pet owners are recommended to use air purifiers to prevent possible health issues.Many people have already considered purchasing air cleaners to achieve clean and fresh air for the entire family as these devices aim to get rid of airborne contaminants, gases and harmful chemicals in the air. Air purifiers can alleviate respiratory problems or prevent future diseases caused by poor indoor air quality.
Top 3 Air Purifier Target Smoke, Dust, Pets, Allergies and Molds:
- >> GermGuardian AC4825 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System with True HEPA Filter.
- >> Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover, 465 sq. Ft, HPA300.
- >> Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode.
What is Air Purifier Target For?
According to studies, the air quality indoors can be worse than the air quality outdoors. Since we spend most of our time at home, it is important that the air quality at home is at its best. Many people may not be aware that some of the diseases they acquired are from the bad air condition. Harmful chemicals and irritants are always present in the air.
Scented perfumes, household cleaning products, gas from stove and smell of left over foods contribute to poor indoor air quality that may lead to different types of illnesses. Pollen, dander, mold spores and smoke can also enter your home and there is no way to see or get rid of them completely.
Air Purifier target aims to help you get rid of air contaminants and harmful chemicals such as smoke, dust, pets, allergies and molds. There are purifiers designed for particular issues. For example, pet owners who have problems with pet hair or pet dander can benefit a lot from using an air purifier designed specifically for pets. Reducing the amount of allergens in your home can boost the health of your family.
Quick Review 5 Best Air Purifiers You Should Buy :
- Honeywell HFD-120-Q QuietClean Tower Air Purifier for Smoke:If you are looking for an best air purifier for cigar smoke to eliminate tobacco smoke and other harmful chemicals inside your home, this air purifier from Honeywell will attend to your needs efficiently. It comes with permanent washable filters that can also capture pet dander, dust, pollen, especially tobacco smoke. The QuietClean Tower air purifier comes with built-in ionizer that grounds the airborne particulates so you can easily clean up.This air purifier has CADR rate of 100 for dust, 110 for smoke and 132 for pollen.
- Permanent pre-filters – This air purifier uses permanent washable pre-filters that effectively captures up to 99% of airborne contaminants, 2 microns and larger. This also allows you to save a lot as you can simply wash the filters when necessary.
- 3-step filtration system – It has washable pre-filter that captures large particles, patented high performance filter that captures ultra-fine particles and ionizer filter to clean and freshen the air.
- Covers 170 square feet – This air purifier target smoke and can cover up to 170 square feet which is perfect for small to medium sized rooms.
- Oscillation control – You can turn on and off the oscillation.
- CONS : This air purifier releases an odor during the first use but it also fades after working for few hours.
- Holmes HAP9412B-UA Small Room HEPA Type Air Purifier for Dust:If you are searching for an air purifier to eliminate a significant amount of dust as well as other air contaminants, we recommend this air purifier by Holmes. This air cleaner uses HEPA-type filtration that captures up to 99% of airborne particulates as small as 2 microns. There are also three speed settings that you can choose from. This air purifier works efficiently in rooms up to 110 square feet in size. It also comes with enhanced arm and hammer filter that eliminates common household odor.
- HEPA-Type filtration system – This air purifier uses HEPA-type filtration system that captures up to 99% of airborne contaminants as small as 2 microns.
- 3 speed settings – You can choose from 3 speed settings depending on the air condition inside your room to keep the indoor air quality pure and fresh.
- Optional Ionizer – This air purifier target dust, pollen and other particles by releasing negative ions for easy capture.
- Reminder light – There is a light that indicates when the filters have to be replaced.CONS
- It produces white noise in maximum speed setting but some customers are fine with it.
- GermGuardian AC5250PT 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System for Pets:Pet owners who are having a hard time in getting rid of pet hair, pet dander and pet odor can also benefit from air purifiers. For air cleaners specifically for pets, we recommend the 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System by GermGuardian. This air purifier uses True HEPA filter + Pet Pure Treatment. It captures 99.97% of allergens such as pet dander, pollen and dust mites. The Pet Pure Treatment has antimicrobial agents that prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria.This air purifier also comes with charcoal filter that eliminates common odor from pets, smoking and cooking.
- True HEPA + Pet Pure Treatment – This air purifier has True HEPA filter that captures 99.9% of air contaminants. It also comes with antimicrobial agent that prevents the growth of molds, mildew and other odor-causing bacteria on the surface of the filter.
- Charcoal filter –This filter eliminates the common odor from smoke, household products, pets and more.
- UV-C Light Technology – It works with Titanium Dioxide that purges bacteria, viruses, mold spores and germs from the air.
- 5 speeds – You can control the speed of the air purifier depending on the air quality indoors.
- There is a plastic odor during the first two to three days of use.
- Honeywell HPA100 True HEPA Allergen Remover for Allergies :If you or one of your family members is suffering from allergies, we recommend this air purifier by Honeywell. This air purifier uses True HEPA filters that capture up to 99.97% of both airborne particulates and microscopic allergens as small as 0.3 micron to completely eliminate allergens. It also comes with activated carbon prefilter to eliminate unpleasant odors. It has 3 air cleaning levels and it features its Turbo Cleaning setting.PROS
- True HEPA filters – This air purifier uses true HEPA filters for eliminating airborne particles like pollen, dust, mold spores and pet dander efficiently.
- Activated carbon filter – The activated carbon filter helps in removing unpleasant smell inside your room such as tobacco smoke, fireplace smoke, cooking odor and other harmful chemicals present in the air.
- 3 Air Cleaning Levels + Turbo Clean Setting – You can easily control the settings according to the quality of air inside your room.
- Timer – You can also choose from 2, 4 and 8 hour timer so there is no need to worry about forgetting to turn off the air purifier.CONS
- Most costumers only complain about the noise but they also mention that it works efficiently in capturing air contaminants and removing unpleasant smell.
- Sharp KC-850U Plasmacluster Air Purifier with Humidifying Function for Mold :
If you are looking for air purifier to get rid mold spores and other allergens present in the air, this air purifier target molds as well as other air particulates. It uses True HEPA filtration that helps in eliminating mold spores, pet dander, pollen, viruses, fungus and other air contaminants as small as 0.3 microns. It also comes with activated carbon filter has odor-absorbing pre-filter that reduces household odors to provide you clean and fresh air.This air purifier uses sensors to monitor the air quality of your home and automatically adjusts according to your needs.
- True HEPA Filtration – This air purifier uses True HEPA filtration to reduce mold, dust, germs, bacteria, virus, dander, odor and fungus in your home.
- Dual Stage Filter System – The Plasmacusterair purifier comes with activated carbon filter to eliminate odor and other harmful chemicals present in the air.
- Auto Mode – You can leave this machine in auto mode to automatically adjust the speed and other settings according to the air quality.
- CONS : The humidity setting is not adjustable.
In order for you to get rid of smoke, dust, pet hair or dander, allergens, molds and other airborne particulates, you will need the right air purifier to achieve cleaner and fresher indoor air quality. This allows you to breathe better while preventing respiratory problems. Each air purifier target specific air problem and you can reap all the benefits by using the right one for your home.
If you are living with pets, it is best to purchase the air purifier for pets. If you are suffering from allergies or other respiratory condition, consider buying air purifier for allergies. If someone in your household is smoking or you live near the city, air purifier for smoke or for dust is recommended to keep the air clean and fresh. Knowing the problem that causes you difficulty in breathing can help you choose which air purifier to get.